Sunday, April 10, 2016

Baby cards

Hello my dear blog readers!
Today I am sharing two cute cards I made for the latest Scrappy Hands challenge. 


The challenge theme is "Babies" and what can be more adorable than cute little onesies?? I used this card I saved to my Pinterest board as an inspiration.

I stamped the onesie from the Fiskars baby stamp set and colored it with Faber Castell big brush markers.

Supplies: stamps (Fiskars), ink, (CTMH), markers (Faber Castell), paper (Lil' Davis), twine, jewels, Silhouette Cameo


The two layered banner is made from paper scraps in pastel colors. I used a glue pen to attach the twine and finished with tiny sparkly stars and a sentiment cut from vinyl.

And while I was at it I made another one in different color scheme.

 Supplies: stamps (Fiskars), ink, (CTMH), markers (Faber Castell), paper (Lil' Davis), hearts (Heidi Grace), twine, Silhouette Cameo



Stop by the blog to see what other DT members did for this cute challenge and if you have your baby project to share with us, please do!

2 comments:

  1. כרטיסים מתוקים ומקסימים.

    ReplyDelete
  2. כרטיסים נפלאים ומלאי מתיקות ממש!!!

    ReplyDelete